Select Your Level — Shape Your Region
membership has its privileges
TAG is doing amazing things every day and we don’t want you to miss out! Now more than 130 members strong, elected and community leaders are looking to TAG to lead the conversation for our transportation future. Our reputation is built on:
- A vision cultivated through our MotionMAP to illustrate our multimodal transportation funding needs and highlight opportunities for better agency partnerships and collaboration.
- Our proven successes with influencing fiscal and policy changes for transportation issues that have elevated TAG as a model for advocacy, communication and education.
- Our members' support and engagement every step of the way!
Some of our spotlight events and initiatives include:
- MotionMAP – the first financially unconstrained multimodal mobility vision for our region in nearly four decades!
- 1st Annual State of TxDOT – a look back at the last 100 years and a sneak peak into the next 100.
- Our Region in Motion – TAG makes history with convening six County Judges to discuss regional mobility with hundreds in attendance.
- State of Mobility – National recognition has been given to this event featuring Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner revealing his annual transportation priorities.
- Building Our Future – Celebrating women in transportation, this event spotlights the women leading our top transportation sectors and reveals their vision for mobility and advice for future leaders.
- Green Light Houston – the first Houston transportation advocacy day in Austin, TX during the legislative session to demonstrate one voice for the fiscal and policy priorities impacting mobility.
To better serve our members, we are now offering both traditional (print and mail) and convenient online options for your new membership or 2018 renewal. Select here to download our membership form to pay by check.