Communications & Community Outreach
Chair: A.J. Widacki, Parsons Transportation Group
The TAG Communications & Community Outreach Committee is responsible for the creation and implementation of TAG’s print and online educational materials and advises the Board on communication strategy and execution. They are also charged with securing outreach and speaking opportunities in the community.
Chair: Raj Basavaraju, HNTB
The TAG Membership Committee is responsible for identifying key stakeholders likely to enhance TAG’s mission and vision for transportation in the Houston region.
Chair: Jeff Collins, LJA Engineering
The Legislative Initiatives Committee is responsible for developing TAG’s legislative agenda at the local, state and federal levels and advises the Board on advocacy efforts.
Local Funding Options Task Force
Chair: Gregg Reyes, Reytec Construction Resources
The TAG Local Funding Options Task Force is responsible for identifying viable local funding options for the Houston region’s mobility needs.
MotionMaps Task Force
Co-Chairs: Raj Basavaraju, HNTB – Dr. Carol Lewis, Texas Southern University – Rob Maxwell, Jones & Carter
The TAG MotionMaps Task Force is responsible for identifying the Houston region’s full mobility needs and our top and immediate mobility priorities.
Green Light Houston
Chair: Delvin Dennis, RPS Klotz Associates
This committee is responsible for the Houston region’s premier advocacy day in Austin during the legislative session to highlight our region’s transportation, infrastructure and mobility needs.
Partners & Members
- ACCESS Data Supply, Inc.
- AGC of Texas
- AGS Consultants, LLC
- Aguirre & Fields, LP
- Associated Testing Laboratories
- B2Z Engineering
- Billy Cooke
- Binkley & Barfield, Inc.
- Brazoria County
- Contract Land Staff, LLC
- Costello, Inc.
- Crouch Environmental Services
- Dannenbaum Engineering
- Edminster, Hinshaw, Russ and Associates
- ESC Polytech Consultants
- Epic Transportation Group
- Fort Bend County
- Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.
- Gary Trietsch
- Geoscience Engineering and Testing
- George A. DeMontrond, III
- Geotest Engineering, Inc.
- Greater 288 Partnership
- Greater East End Management District
- Greater Fort Bend Economic Development Council
- Greater Northside Management District
- Greenspoint District
- Gorrondona & Associates, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Rail District
- Gunda Corporation
- Halff Associates
- Harris County Transit Services
- Highway 36A Coalition
- Hobby Area Management District
- Houston Contractors Association
- Houston First Corporation
- Houston Northwest Chamber
- HR Green
- Hutchinson Shockey Erley & Co.
- IDCUS, Inc.IEA
- Jack Drake, LLC
- Jeanette Rash
- Johnson Development Company
- LJA Engineering & Surveying, Inc.
- Jones & Carter, Inc.
- Katy Area Economic Development Council
- KCI Technologies, Inc.
- Kenny Speight Agency
- Kimley-Horn & Associates Inc.
- Klotz Associates, Inc.
- Patricia Joiner
- Land Advisors
- Landtech, Inc.
- Land Tejas
- Lockwood, Andrews and Newnam, Inc.
- McDonough Engineering Corporation
- McKim & Creed
- Midtown Engineers, LLC
- Montgomery County
- Ned Holmes
- North Houston Association
- Omega Engineers
- Othon, Inc.
- Outreach Strategists
- Pape-Dawson Engineers
- Parsons Transportation Group
- Patricia Harless
- Raba Kistner
- Reytec Construction Resources, Inc.
- Sesco Cement Corporation
- SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Texas Central Railway
- Texas Southern University – Transportation Centers
- The Goodman Corporation
- The Lentz Group, Inc.
- Theresa Rodriguez
- Traffic Engineers, Inc.
- Union Pacific
- Upper Kirby Management District
- Uptown Houston District
- Vesta Rea & Associates, LLC
- Vulcan Materials Company
- Walter P. Moore
- Westchase Management District
- West Gulf Maritime Association
- West Houston Association
- Williams Brothers Construction Co., Inc.
- Windrose Surveying & Land Services
- Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
- Woodlands Township
- WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Zarinkelk Engineering
- 249 Partnership